Grumpy

HOW THE HELL!!!

Grumpy    1

so i was watching this guy and i couldn't not ask, how does he keep his cam always looking straight ahead even on loops and wall rides? is it a mod?
and i am pretty sure he wasn't using his mouse because it looked way too smooth to be mouse movement 
plus i know there is a modding section but i didn't wanna make 2 topics so if any1 has his infernus please share :D

simply1337    90
6 minutes ago, [DDC]Grumpy said:

so i was watching this guy and i couldn't not ask, how does he keep his cam always looking straight ahead even on loops and wall rides? is it a mod?
and i am pretty sure he wasn't using his mouse because it looked way too smooth to be mouse movement 

don't even bother touching the mouse. The cam sets itself automatically

Grumpy    1
1 minute ago, simply1337 said:

don't even bother touching the mouse. The cam sets itself automatically

well the thing is the cam has a delay when i turn so i turn and the cam stays looking in a kind of an angle so i have to reset it or wait for a second or 2 for it to reset and in those 2 seconds i most of the time fall :D

simply1337    90
36 minutes ago, [DDC]Grumpy said:

well the thing is the cam has a delay when i turn so i turn and the cam stays looking in a kind of an angle so i have to reset it or wait for a second or 2 for it to reset and in those 2 seconds i most of the time fall :D

exactly. So you shouldn't move your mouse at all and let the cam do it's job. when people record DM/EDM maps, they NEVER move their mice, so the cam is stable and the recording's a piece of art.

• Like 1

Grumpy    1
22 minutes ago, simply1337 said:

exactly. So you shouldn't move your mouse at all and let the cam do it's job. when people record DM/EDM maps, they NEVER move their mice, so the cam is stable and the recording's a piece of art.

will do 

1 minute ago, Potato said:

Play with a controller. Ezpz

do people actually do that -_-

xPinnah*    164

I play with Keyboard & Mouse, because I got a better feeling with it, instead of learning how to use a content (On PC, on Console I got the feeling for the Controller). 

Well what I want to say, set the Mouse intensity as you want to, slow or very sensible & fast. You don't have to buy a controller just to fix the Camera, because sometimes, you camera stucks in the wrong way & you die because of it. Just learn how to control the Mouse, it will take some times, but you will be successfully. 

#!~ExteeL-    110
1 hour ago, [DDC]Grumpy said:

will do 

do people actually do that -_-

I used to play with controller before i break it.

Grumpy    1
17 minutes ago, #!~ExteeL- said:

I used to play with controller before i break it.

aside from if it helps or not, it seems like fun, i think i am gonna try it :D