Fruity

Happy Birthday New Dawn - 6 years old!

TheChaoz    127

Happy birthday New-Dawn! I've learned a lot of things thanks to this amazing server/community in general. We're going to get even further altogether as a family ^_^

Revan    118

Happy birthday! I didn't regret of joining. learned a lot thing, and got even more friends, thanks for the hard work, keep it up.

• Like 1

Andre    729

Got told about the new domain change on Skype so decided to check it out and saw this, so I'm taking a second to login into my account for some minutes to say something.

A brand new beginning is about to come, and hopefully last another 6 years, always going strong!

6 may not be a big number, but when you change it into 2191 days, everything changes, just like so many things have changed throughout all of this years, the community, the script, the forums, the server, a lot has grown, just like many of our players have grown in this community, like Fruity said.
But what matters the most is the links that this community has created between its members, some have become enemies, some have become simple friends, but some have become best friends (ain't that right @Jonny ;)), the community even had the chance to see couples grow here.
New Dawn had tons of special moments and memories, thanks to the community and to that one guy that had the idea of creating such a wonderful server that is today no longer called server, but home for many. Thank you to everyone that has been a part of this community, either they're still here or not, thank you to those leading it at this precise moment and not letting it fall down who deserve a special mention, @Fruity, @Thunder, @Xer0, @Infra, @Peek and mainly thanks to you, @HeHu, for keeping this alive and giving everyone the chance of having a lot of fun around, and thanks to everyone else, either it is the staff or the community for making New Dawn what it is today!

2191 days going and growing and still, New Dawn is for sure, one of, if not, the biggest and best community in SA-MP today.

Let's keep growing, let's keep changing, and let's keep making our home a place where everyone feels welcome within.

Happy Birthday New Dawn.

• Like 8

F4K3.    685
31 minutes ago, Andre said:

Got told about the new domain change on Skype so decided to check it out and saw this, so I'm taking a second to login into my account for some minutes to say something.

A brand new beginning is about to come, and hopefully last another 6 years, always going strong!

6 may not be a big number, but when you change it into 2191 days, everything changes, just like so many things have changed throughout all of this years, the community, the script, the forums, the server, a lot has grown, just like many of our players have grown in this community, like Fruity said.
But what matters the most is the links that this community has created between its members, some have become enemies, some have become simple friends, but some have become best friends (ain't that right @Jonny ;)), the community even had the chance to see couples grow here.
New Dawn had tons of special moments and memories, thanks to the community and to that one guy that had the idea of creating such a wonderful server that is today no longer called server, but home for many. Thank you to everyone that has been a part of this community, either they're still here or not, thank you to those leading it at this precise moment and not letting it fall down who deserve a special mention, @Fruity, @Thunder, @Xer0, @Infra, @Peek and mainly thanks to you, @HeHu, for keeping this alive and giving everyone the chance of having a lot of fun around, and thanks to everyone else, either it is the staff or the community for making New Dawn what it is today!

2191 days going and growing and still, New Dawn is for sure, one of, if not, the biggest and best community in SA-MP today.

Let's keep growing, let's keep changing, and let's keep making our home a place where everyone feels welcome within.

Happy Birthday New Dawn.

lul no mention for me sadface

im turning old here in this server lmao

• Like 1

xPinnah*    165
2 hours ago, F4K3. said:

lul no mention for me sadface

im turning old here in this server lmao

What should I say?