Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fruity

New Domain

Recommended Posts

Fruity    961

Good morning all!

Some of our eagle eyed members would have already noticed that we have changed domain names (the URL you type in to get to our forums). As of yesterday we officially put dawn-tdm.com into retirement and moved over to our new domain new-dawn.io

We felt that new-dawn.io is more current as New Dawn lost it's TDM aspect many many years ago and it'll also help out our SEO and hopefully attract more people to our community. 

Please update any bookmarks you may have to reflect this change. Also feel free to update our IP in your SAMP favourites to server.new-dawn.io

 

Fruity.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fruity    961
4 minutes ago, Potato said:

Nice.

OT: Phone mode has changed (for me atleast) and I don't like it. Is it just me?

We decided to take on a bit too much at once yesterday and updated to the latest IPS version at the same time which took us by surprise when we realised it broke our theme. I've just spent a bit of time updating everything so things should start to look a little better now.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Potato    969
32 minutes ago, Fruity said:

We decided to take on a bit too much at once yesterday and updated to the latest IPS version at the same time which took us by surprise when we realised it broke our theme. I've just spent a bit of time updating everything so things should start to look a little better now.

I see it's getting better, good job. It's all good now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
#!~ExteeL-    110

Nice update, tho i was always wondering why the tdm is still present in the ip address and website.

 

Small question, is it just me or even premium accounts can see ads in the website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fruity    961
10 minutes ago, #!~ExteeL- said:

Small question, is it just me or even premium accounts can see ads in the website?

Just checked the settings and they all appear to be set correctly. Which ads can you see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
#!~ExteeL-    110
6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Just checked the settings and they all appear to be set correctly. Which ads can you see?

At the moment I see none, but before i saw like google ads in the bottom of the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fruity    961
7 minutes ago, LilsnappY said:

still ded to me I guess

What problems are you having?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uJelly.    89
1 minute ago, Fruity said:

What problems are you having?

Go to the ucp and try clicking on a different tab like irc or something does it show up? because it doesn't take me there in fact doesn't show anything except the summary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilsnappY    729

Trying to acces the UCP from the shortcut in the menu bar at the forum. But it tries to load and ends up giving me a blank screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uJelly.    89
1 minute ago, Fruity said:

It works for me.

is it because I'm banned then? or it doesn't matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fruity    961
Just now, uJelly. said:

is it because I'm banned then? or it doesn't matter?

Potentially, afaik it should give you a message if you are banned though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peek    102
3 minutes ago, LilsnappY said:

Like this: p4f1b6h.png

 

That's weird. Try to log out from the forums, clear your cache and try to relogin. (And make sure you press the UCP Button on the forums, don't access the url directly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uJelly.    89
2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Potentially, afaik it should give you a message if you are banned though. 

bAdx-fEbQQqWh48oKfg_cg.png[/IMG]

y4iide3cReG4TMC24r_Q6w.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
#!~ExteeL-    110
1 hour ago, uJelly. said:

bAdx-fEbQQqWh48oKfg_cg.png[/IMG]

y4iide3cReG4TMC24r_Q6w.png

UCP works fine for me. Went into settings, maps and everything is working fine and smooth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilsnappY    729
2 hours ago, Peek said:

That's weird. Try to log out from the forums, clear your cache and try to relogin. (And make sure you press the UCP Button on the forums, don't access the url directly)

Thanks bae! It works fine now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×