Jump to content
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Dink. (21 years old),
    2. Tokkor (19 years old)
Sign in to follow this  
Fruity

Behaviour & Respect

Recommended Posts

Fruity    1010

Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed a huge increase in the toxic attitude between players and it has now gotten to the point where I have had to make this topic. The last time I checked New Dawn was a community full of people from all over the world with mixed race, gender, age and whatever else that have a mutual interest in gaming and in particular the type of game mode that New Dawn offers. So why all the hate towards each other?

Do I really need to remind you all that we are suppose to be a community? We are suppose to respect each other. We are suppose to support each other. Provide help and guidance when required. Recently I have seen nothing but the exact opposite from existing members here. People do not join New Dawn just to be verbally abused or bullied. They join our community because they want to have have fun and make friends with people that enjoy doing the same thing that they enjoy doing.

Myself, along with the leadership team are completely against any form cyberbullying so should we be provided of evidence of such cases then harsh measures will be taken. If you feel that certain behaviour goes beyond jokes or trolling then contact a member of the admin team, or myself directly and it will be dealt accordingly if proven guilty.

This does not mean that jokes and trolling alike is not allowed. It simply means that if certain people you are exchanging conversation with feel uncomfortable then you should be respectful and move onto a more neutral subject. Just like in life, we can't always expect everyone in the same community to get along however there are far better ways to handle disagreements than hurling abuse at each other and exploding into argument.

If you have even made it this far, I urge you to just sit there for a minute and think to yourself. I want you to think about the other members of this community, perhaps someone you were rude to when you were last ingame, perhaps the person you just insulted. They aren't just a name on the screen. It's a real person. A person with feelings. A person that shares the same interest that you do and joins our server to have fun.

So please, enjoy the game and make it enjoyable for others.

Fruity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DriftboyZ    342

About time it's being taken seriously. A lot of people left due to this particular reason and none of them wants to come back just because people here are "Toxic" and disrespectful. It is obviously expected from people over the internet but here it is on a whole new level. I think we all know majority of the people just won't change but I do hope strict actions are taken to keep it under control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilsnappY    769

I totally agreed on fruity. But I want to add something. A lot of players are just leaving because of this kind of reason whit out informing the administration team about it. But we're here to help. But it is pretty hard to for us to take strict actions against it. If people are just leaving, 

It'll also be a good thing if people will provide help and guidance for the new players. Lead them away through our server. And don't troll them. even when trolling is allowed you're not supposed to troll new players by leading them into the wrong direction. 

I also want ask if every clan leader can share this topic in his skype/whatsapp group so it will be spread to the non-forum users as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DriftboyZ    342
1 hour ago, LilsnappY said:

I totally agreed on fruity. But I want to add something. A lot of players are just leaving because of this kind of reason whit out informing the administration team about it. But we're here to help. But it is pretty hard to for us to take strict actions against it. If people are just leaving, 

It'll also be a good thing if people will provide help and guidance for the new players. Lead them away through our server. And don't troll them. even when trolling is allowed you're not supposed to troll new players by leading them into the wrong direction. 

I also want ask if every clan leader can share this topic in his skype/whatsapp group so it will be spread to the non-forum users as well.

Honestly, People don't have time to get into all that. Report every small thing then argue and make your point and then prove it and all that. It's much easier to leave as it isn't something very important. It's just a game, no one will make efforts or put in time to prove something. They don't like it, they leave. This is something which is very clear to everyone and even if anyone is active for an hour per day he/she would know about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilsnappY    769
6 minutes ago, DriftboyZ said:

Honestly, People don't have time to get into all that. Report every small thing then argue and make your point and then prove it and all that. It's much easier to leave as it isn't something very important. It's just a game, no one will make efforts or put in time to prove something. They don't like it, they leave. This is something which is very clear to everyone and even if anyone is active for an hour per day he/she would know about it. 

I need to agree that some people think like that. But there is another group that thinks we as the administration team won't do anything about it. I just wanted to make clear that we will do something about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thunder    1492

Just ask yourself that. If you that person was face to face to you right now, would you dare to do what you've been doing? I really doubt those who fool around do the same irl, if they did, I'm having serious worries here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fishy    266

I believe everyone has the right to express their-self in a RESPECTFUL manner. Let's not forget this is the internet, we can't control everyone and everything, but their should be limits. Before you post something insulting think of the consequences, being disrespectful won't achieve anything, it won't make you become better neither will it give you a reward. 

As always, Best of luck to the community.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocky    23

Yeah currently server is witnessing so many fights due to some bad fishes (excluding Fishy) they need to get eliminated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Herb    26
On 9/29/2016 at 6:08 AM, Thunder said:

Just ask yourself that. If you that person was face to face to you right now, would you dare to do what you've been doing? I really doubt those who fool around do the same irl, if they did, I'm having serious worries here :)

Yes, I would break their fucking neck. Now, needless to say I don't see this very often coming from DM which is the only mode I play. I do see it abundantly in EDM (the 3 times i've been in there) and some from HG (mostly because someone died, ah what a fucking hacker) it's not even a vast part of the community that is like this. We now have New Dawn Extremists. Terrorist. gg sa-mp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackiChan    155

I'm sorry for what I've done for all you my friends :( 

#Forgive me I was very rude in the past .

I blame myself a lot now. 

Please don't try to do like I did.

Earning the respect is the best thing in the world. 

 

@Respect ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(CrazyMario)    85
18 hours ago, Fruity said:

It's time to bump this and remind everyone again.

Well i notice that almost nobody care about newbies,few days ago i enter in game and  i saw old player (dont want to say his name here) flaming on newbies,he didnt even tryed to explain them rules or anything,he just insult them,that is sad,We need better rules/punishments for it,i dont say that admins punishment rules are bad,but we need better with it cuz there is a lot flamers on server,that is my option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icco    43
14 minutes ago, CrazyMario(GA) said:

Well i notice that almost nobody care about newbies,few days ago i enter in game and  i saw old player (dont want to say his name here) flaming on newbies,he didnt even tryed to explain them rules or anything,he just insult them,that is sad,We need better rules/punishments for it,i dont say that admins punishment rules are bad,but we need better with it cuz there is a lot flamers on server,that is my option.

True. A lot of old players insulting new players because they don't know to play and because they're slow. We must know that new players are very important because we need more players and old players will not play forever here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(CrazyMario)    85
On 07. decembar 2016. at 5:58 PM, Icco said:

True. A lot of old players insulting new players because they don't know to play and because they're slow. We must know that new players are very important because we need more players and old players will not play forever here.

Yea,new players are very important,so if we want to our community grow,we should try help them not insult and etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icco    43
4 hours ago, CrazyMario(GA) said:

Yea,new players are very important,so if we want to our community grow,we should try help them not insult and etc.

I'm trying to help them, sending them PM and other ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam    275
2 hours ago, Drow said:

Fruity if you would have neutral and fair admins it  would be also good. 

eec.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×