DriftboyZ

[DDC] Drunken Drivers Clan

Siara    117
46 minutes ago, DriftboyZ said:

Official Announcement

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

It has been a wonderful journey for the Drunken Drivers Clan in this server which lasted for several years after its establishment in 2011. During this course, clan has achieved a lot. From winning tournaments to being the top ranked clan in the destruction derby with a huge margin. The clan had its own ups and down with it receiving  a lot of skilled and loyal players and also seeing many reputed players depart. However, it is with heavy heart that I have to announce its closure, which is due to a reason which is very unfortunate and maybe very selfish as well. I have been unable to manage and be there for the clan recently and due to busy schedule with university and firm, I am unable to allocate sufficient time the clan requires of me. When the clan started, I had my own vision about how it will go and progress and I am really glad that my co-leaders have excelled the clan with the vision I had. I am extremely thankful to @KatTheCat for her amazing leadership skills in my absence and for managing the clan and making it reach where it stands today. Also would like to thank @66nos and @clive and all those faithful members of the DDC for the time and effort they have put into this clan. I know it is really selfish of me to go against the clan decision and close it down after all the work they have put in but I have no choice. I do not want to abandon the clan and I don't feel like leaving it operational without my involvement. 

Thanks to each and every member of New Dawn for their support and for accepting the clan into the server. I appreciate all those who have considered DDC a competitive and reputed clan in the server and especially our main rivals, NMC and SC for fierce competition that made us even strong and kept going. Also many other clans I haven't mentioned since we have had a long list of rivalries but it has been an amazing experience in going competitive with you all and I wish you all the best in future. With the closure of DDC, it is certain that Rank #1 is now wide open for all the competitive derby clans and consider this as a gift this clan is leaving behind to all those skilled clans. 

However, closure of DDC doesn't means I would be leaving. Just to make it clear, I just don't have enough time for clan but I'll be dedicating my time In-Game to my administrator duties and to the community. Once again, Thank you all!

Regards and thanks,
DriftboyZ
DDC Leader

aw, was a good clan x

Mactivash    38
1 hour ago, DriftboyZ said:

Official Announcement

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

It has been a wonderful journey for the Drunken Drivers Clan in this server which lasted for several years after its establishment in 2011. During this course, clan has achieved a lot. From winning tournaments to being the top ranked clan in the destruction derby with a huge margin. The clan had its own ups and down with it receiving  a lot of skilled and loyal players and also seeing many reputed players depart. However, it is with heavy heart that I have to announce its closure, which is due to a reason which is very unfortunate and maybe very selfish as well. I have been unable to manage and be there for the clan recently and due to busy schedule with university and firm, I am unable to allocate sufficient time the clan requires of me. When the clan started, I had my own vision about how it will go and progress and I am really glad that my co-leaders have excelled the clan with the vision I had. I am extremely thankful to @KatTheCat for her amazing leadership skills in my absence and for managing the clan and making it reach where it stands today. Also would like to thank @66nos and @clive and all those faithful members of the DDC for the time and effort they have put into this clan. I know it is really selfish of me to go against the clan decision and close it down after all the work they have put in but I have no choice. I do not want to abandon the clan and I don't feel like leaving it operational without my involvement. 

Thanks to each and every member of New Dawn for their support and for accepting the clan into the server. I appreciate all those who have considered DDC a competitive and reputed clan in the server and especially our main rivals, NMC and SC for fierce competition that made us even strong and kept going. Also many other clans I haven't mentioned since we have had a long list of rivalries but it has been an amazing experience in going competitive with you all and I wish you all the best in future. With the closure of DDC, it is certain that Rank #1 is now wide open for all the competitive derby clans and consider this as a gift this clan is leaving behind to all those skilled clans. 

However, closure of DDC doesn't means I would be leaving. Just to make it clear, I just don't have enough time for clan but I'll be dedicating my time In-Game to my administrator duties and to the community. Once again, Thank you all!

Regards and thanks,
DriftboyZ
DDC Leader

Please no , stay with us please , I loved ddc so fucking much with all of it's member.

LexuS    28
5 hours ago, DriftboyZ said:

Official Announcement

Hello everyone,

Regards and thanks,
DriftboyZ
DDC Leader

...:(

KatTheCat    269
6 hours ago, Mactivash said:

Please no , stay with us please , I loved ddc so fucking much with all of it's member.

Sorry, pumpkin. "If you are good at something, leave it."

• Like 1

Cvele    66
On 8/12/2017 at 0:01 PM, DriftboyZ said:

Official Announcement

Hello everyone,

Regards and thanks,
DriftboyZ
DDC Leader

Eh..i'm sorry to hear this because DDC is one of my favorite DD clans, with such an great history from 2011. I remember when Nexy invited me to the clan back in 2013. DDC has never had toxic members ( in my opinion) and members of clan were always friendly. I would like to thank Driftboy for his efforts in this clan, it was worth it.

Cheers!

• Like 1