DriftboyZ

[DDC] Drunken Drivers Clan

Sam    257
Just now, Reese said:

AcYM3KV.jpg

GTA V - Heist mod characters 

Grumpy    1

Question No 1: Briefly define yourself. (example: Your name, score, In-game name, experience in any modes, previous clans, how long you have been in ND and etc)

Answer: hi peeps, my name is grumpy, i joined ND 2 - 3 years ago, i played for a while then i got busy with school and stuff but now that i am in college i have all the time i want, my score is 4600+ , i started playing ND again 2 days ago and i had 0 hunters but now i have 60+ , i mostly play EDM and DM though i am still learning, i was in nC clan before the stats reset but i was inactive so i didn't rejoin the clan

Question No 2: Why do you want to join Drunken Drivers Clan?

Answer: to make some new friends and if i can help the clan with anything i will be there.

Question No 3: What makes you think that we will accept your application? and why should we?

Answer: cuz let's face it what is better than Kat the cat and the Grumpy Cat in the same clan right ? :D , just kidding, i have been playing more than ever now and i am getting better, i think i can use my time in the clan to get as good as possible cuz i really wanna be one of the best.

Question No 4: Have you read all the rules properly? Are you agreed upon them?

Answer: yes and yes

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence;

"I, Grumpy, will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

KatTheCat    269
20 minutes ago, Revek said:

Question No 1: Briefly define yourself. (example: Your name, score, In-game name, experience in any modes, previous clans, how long you have been in ND and etc)

Answer: hi peeps, my name is grumpy, i joined ND 2 - 3 years ago, i played for a while then i got busy with school and stuff but now that i am in college i have all the time i want, my score is 4600+ , i started playing ND again 2 days ago and i had 0 hunters but now i have 60+ , i mostly play EDM and DM though i am still learning, i was in nC clan before the stats reset but i was inactive so i didn't rejoin the clan

Answer: to make some new friends and if i can help the clan with anything i will be there.

Question No 3: What makes you think that we will accept your application? and why should we?

Answer: cuz let's face it what is better than Kat the cat and the Grumpy Cat in the same clan right ? :D , just kidding, i have been playing more than ever now and i am getting better, i think i can use my time in the clan to get as good as possible cuz i really wanna be one of the best.

Answer: yes and yes

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence;

"I, Grumpy, will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Pending.

• Upvote 1

iMad    4

Answer:mohamed  /  53k+ / dd.imad.sf / edm / ffa, ng , ddc , and another clans that i do not remember. / 2 years.

Answer:I have became alone since i just left DD , dirty drifters, i was a co leader, i just wanted to join another one to grow up the new family that i have choosen, its ddc.

Answer:because i had became in this clan before, and if you're accepting my application i will be appreciating that , also you should accept it because i have became active once again, and i could help the clan . but its still depends on all of you.

Answer:yes

"I, (imad), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Answer:I imad, will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of drunken drivers clan i'll be honest and respectful to everyone in the clan

Even tho, since i applied, i became very honest with you guys. 

KatTheCat    269
7 hours ago, iMad said:

Answer:mohamed  /  53k+ / dd.imad.sf / edm / ffa, ng , ddc , and another clans that i do not remember. / 2 years.

Answer:I have became alone since i just left DD , dirty drifters, i was a co leader, i just wanted to join another one to grow up the new family that i have choosen, its ddc.

Answer:because i had became in this clan before, and if you're accepting my application i will be appreciating that , also you should accept it because i have became active once again, and i could help the clan . but its still depends on all of you.

Answer:yes

"I, (imad), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Answer:I imad, will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of drunken drivers clan i'll be honest and respectful to everyone in the clan

Even tho, since i applied, i became very honest with you guys. 

Denied (closed)

Ni(T)rO    1

Answer:

- Ahmed.

-Ni(T)rO

-Experience rating [0/10]:

--> EDM: [7/10]

--> DM: [3/10]

--> Derby: [9/10]

-We Own All.

-About 2 months.

Answer: I want to join the Drunken Drivers Clan because I heard that it's a funny clan and always play Derby Clan Wars and I like playing Derby.

Answer: I'm not sure that i'll be accepted because i'm still new at that server and don't have the good experience on playing that type of Stunts server, I entered that server because most of my friend are playing there and I wanted to become good at Stunts in SA:MP.

Heh, 10 Hunter isn't good, I know that but, I'm still learning. I hope what did i say give me a chance to enter.

Maybe you won't let me join because i got no experience on stunting. I'm not so professional aswell, I was playing RP servers.

Answer: Yes, I did.

"I, (Your name), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Answer: I, Ni(T)rO, will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan.

Question no 6: Do you agree that Sarah is a actual human-Cat?  (Joke): Yes i agree, she's a cute girl. xDD

((I hope you give me a chance to enter that Clan! / Have a nice day and thanks for reading my application.))

• Upvote 1

KatTheCat    269
On 7/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, Ni(T)rO said:

Answer:

- Ahmed.

-Ni(T)rO

-Experience rating [0/10]:

--> EDM: [7/10]

--> DM: [3/10]

--> Derby: [9/10]

-We Own All.

-About 2 months.

Answer: I want to join the Drunken Drivers Clan because I heard that it's a funny clan and always play Derby Clan Wars and I like playing Derby.

Answer: I'm not sure that i'll be accepted because i'm still new at that server and don't have the good experience on playing that type of Stunts server, I entered that server because most of my friend are playing there and I wanted to become good at Stunts in SA:MP.

Heh, 10 Hunter isn't good, I know that but, I'm still learning. I hope what did i say give me a chance to enter.

Maybe you won't let me join because i got no experience on stunting. I'm not so professional aswell, I was playing RP servers.

Answer: Yes, I did.

"I, (Your name), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Answer: I, Ni(T)rO, will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan.

Question no 6: Do you agree that Sarah is a actual human-Cat?  (Joke): Yes i agree, she's a cute girl. xDD

((I hope you give me a chance to enter that Clan! / Have a nice day and thanks for reading my application.))

ACCEPTED, You got the chance. Welcome and best of lucks.

Sam    257
10 hours ago, Cat-ino said:

waiting for the day when i got accepted like this 

Grumpy    1
12 hours ago, Cat-ino said:

what about me, don't i get a chance plox? :( 
i have been pending forever

KatTheCat    269
5 hours ago, Revek said:

what about me, don't i get a chance plox? :( 
i have been pending forever

ACCEPTED, HAPPY?

7 hours ago, Sam said:

waiting for the day when i got accepted like this 

Big dreams, wow.

KatTheCat    269
On 6/23/2017 at 8:11 PM, Cat-ino said:

UPDATED

(( now you can fuck off and see the member list))

MrAlcon    0
On 7/6/2016 at 0:47 AM, Sound said:

Answer: Name: IG: Leonel, Score 56k, Name IG: KuroIchin, Experience on gamemodes[1 to 10] DD= 4, DM=3, EDM= 7, Previous Clan= WoA[R2K], I think already 1 year

Answer: if the great clan have a fun people

Answer: I believe that during my stage in ND I have not had many administrative problems as well as problems with people.

Answer: Yes i do

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence; I, (KuroIchin), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan.

DriftboyZ    328
7 hours ago, MrAlcon said:
On 6/7/2016 at 9:17 AM, Sound said:

Answer: Name: IG: Leonel, Score 56k, Name IG: KuroIchin, Experience on gamemodes[1 to 10] DD= 4, DM=3, EDM= 7, Previous Clan= WoA[R2K], I think already 1 year

Answer: if the great clan have a fun people

Answer: I believe that during my stage in ND I have not had many administrative problems as well as problems with people.

Answer: Yes i do

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence; I, (KuroIchin), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan.

Pending. Contact me IG. 

UnFair    1

Answer: Name: Ahmed , Score: 29k+ , IGN: UnFair , Experience in any modes : Edm , Previous clans : eX , I play nd from long time like 2-3 years but i stopped for like 1 year for stuff (Was inactive that's why i left eX)

Answer: Wanna friends since i don't have clan and family to communicate with 

Answer: I think i have good experience in samp (Especially New dawn) for 5-6 years ,  Active and helping clan mates

Answer: Yes , Yes

Answer:I, (UnFair), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan.

• Like 1

KatTheCat    269
12 hours ago, UnFair said:

Answer: Name: Ahmed , Score: 29k+ , IGN: UnFair , Experience in any modes : Edm , Previous clans : eX , I play nd from long time like 2-3 years but i stopped for like 1 year for stuff (Was inactive that's why i left eX)

Answer: Wanna friends since i don't have clan and family to communicate with 

Answer: I think i have good experience in samp (Especially New dawn) for 5-6 years ,  Active and helping clan mates

Answer: Yes , Yes

Answer:I, (UnFair), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan.

Pending.