• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
DriftboyZ

[DDC] Drunken Drivers Clan

KatTheCat    276
On 12/21/2016 at 10:46 AM, _Julys_ said:

Q1 . Write your full IG name, forum name and score.

Ans : Julies,_Julys_,14k

Q2. What game-modes do you prefer to play and which ones are your strength ?

Ans : Easy DD/DM

Q3. List your previous clans and why you left/kicked?

Ans : No Clan...

Q4. Why do you want to join DDC and what will you bring to the clan? 

Ans :I love this family and I will work hard to get points for it and I will try

Q5. Do you accept to abide by our rules, server rules and put forward clan before anything while IG? 

Ans : Yes,I do

Tks

ACCEPTED.

On 3/31/2017 at 1:09 PM, uldrick said:

Ans : name IG: BR.Ghost_Ryder.973 . Forum name : uldrick. Score : 23901

Q2. What game-modes do you prefer to play and which ones are your strength ?

Ans : EDM and Derby

Ans : NgU . BR . im closed BR

Ans : I want to join the clan because I see that your member respects the rule and I like your clan And I want to earn points

Q5. Do you accept to abide by our rules, server rules and put forward clan before anything while IG? 

Ans : Yes

ACCEPTED.

On 6/20/2017 at 10:59 PM, RomeroX said:

Ans : DemonZ - RomeroX - 22573

Ans : DM

Ans : GA - Left it because they are inactive.

Ans : It's a primary clan and I would really want to be a part of it, every member on it is very professional and having responsibilities to do, that's a pleasure joining this clan.

Ans :  Yes.

A leader/co-leader will check your application and respond, do make an effort in your application as that is also one of the factor we consider while recruiting, the effort you put in to join.

DENIED.

23 hours ago, Marshel said:

Ans : Shooter, Marshel, 43k

Ans : EDM.

Ans : WoA (Closed), nC (Inactive Members)

Ans : i wanna join this clan and i will work hard to get points for it , i  am growing up.

Ans : Yes.

DENIED.

(( Don't hate me for rejecting your applications, it was based on votes ))

Cabsy    2

Ans : Cabsy, Cabsy, 9833

Ans : EDM

Ans : N/A

Ans : Great people in DDC would love to hangout and talk alot in this squad. Am good in Video Editing and could GFX if needed, DDC Trailer (??).

Ans : Yes, ofc. 

KatTheCat    276

There will be some changes. If you want to join Drunken Drivers Clan, answering these following questions;

Question No 1: Briefly define yourself. (example: Your name, score, In-game name, experience in any modes, previous clans, how long you have been in ND and etc)

Answer:

Question No 2: Why do you want to join Drunken Drivers Clan?

Answer:

Question No 3: What makes you think that we will accept your application? and why should we?

Answer:

Question No 4: Have you read all the rules properly? Are you agreed upon them?

Answer:

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence;

"I, _____________ (Your name), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Answer:

Question no 6: Do you agree that Sarah is a actual human-Cat?  (Joke)

[S]kill[S]    0

Question No 1: Briefly define yourself. (example: Your name, score, In-game name, experience in any modes, previous clans, how long you have been in ND and etc)

Answer:kill , 10k , kill (( I won't say my name -_-)) , EDM and some at DM., FzH, Since new dawn  was having shopping rooms (( buying sharks ant etc.))

Answer: I love the members in the clan and the clan itself, As I'm semi-pro. and want to grow the score in this clan.

Question No 3: What makes you think that we will accept your application? and why should we?

Answer: Alright, For sure because I am Semi-pro. as I said, also I have 10k score that's all. You should because you like Pro. players and want to make this clan is cool

Answer: Yep, Yup.

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence; Yes

"I, _____________ ( Yourname) ,will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful everyone in the clan."

Answer:"I, _____________ (kill), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful everyone in the clan."

66nos    56
51 minutes ago, kill said:

Answer:kill , 10k , kill (( I won't say my name -_-)) , EDM and some at DM., FzH, Since new dawn  was having shopping rooms (( buying sharks ant etc.))

Answer: I love the members in the clan and the clan itself, As I'm semi-pro. and want to grow the score in this clan.

Answer: Alright, For sure because I am Semi-pro. as I said, also I have 10k score that's all. You should because you like Pro. players and want to make this clan is cool

Answer: Yep, Yup.

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence; Yes

"I, _____________ ( Yourname) ,will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful everyone in the clan."

Answer:"I, _____________ (kill), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful everyone in the clan."

DENIED.

Haider KhaN    0

Ans : Aspire , Haider KhaN and 41k

Ans : DM,EDM

Ans : Nill

Ans : Its cool clan and i love this clan.I will bring proness to this clan

Ans : yes

sincerely

KatTheCat    276

How many times do I need to tell that you need to apply the application I gave, not the old one.

On 6/28/2017 at 11:20 PM, KatTheCat said:

There will be some changes. If you want to join Drunken Drivers Clan, answering these following questions;

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Answer:

Question No 5: Will you truly be a good family member of Drunken Drivers Clan? If yes, write down the following sentence;

"I, _____________ (Your name), will have my words to be a proper and a true family member of Drunken Drivers Clan. I'll be honest and be respectful to everyone in the clan."

Answer:

DriftboyZ    342
5 minutes ago, KatTheCat said:

How many times do I need to tell that you need to apply the application I gave, not the old one.

DAAAAAYYMN. Someone's mad. I better put that app on front page :# 

Reese    291

You need to work in that application format, the current one is awful... Tweak it a lil bit ;) formatting might be enough.

4N0NYM0U5    880
35 minutes ago, Reese said:

You need to work in that application format, the current one is awful... Tweak it a lil bit ;) formatting might be enough.

Tree walk away

KatTheCat    276
35 minutes ago, Reese said:

I can break your face too.

Okay jks hue

DriftboyZ    342
45 minutes ago, Reese said:

Blame sarah.